FantasyCon by the Sea (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the fantasyconbythesea.com website (the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When subscribing or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site. Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, comment on posts, or use certain other site features.
How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning. We do not use an SSL certificate. We only provide articles and information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
- We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- When you voluntarily sends us electronic mail, we will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you. We only collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. Also, hen filling out a form on our site, you may be askd to enter your name, email, phone number, location. You may however visit our site anonymously. In case you have submitted your personal information and contact details, we reserve the right to Call, SMS, E-Mail, or WhatsApp about our Course Details or enquiry, even if your number had DND activated on it
Sharing and Usage
Our institution never share or sell the individual personal information for any promotional use without your prior permission or unless abiding the law of court. Information provided by you is only made available to our employees managing the purposes of contacting you through emails.
Policy regarding withdrawal from the course.
- The course fee has two components: Registration Cost and Tuition Fee
- The Registration Cost will not be refunded by the University under any circumstances. The primary objective of this stipulation is to discourage frivolous applications.
- No claim of refund of tuition fees can be made if withdrawal from the course is made after the commencement of the same.
Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi only.
Right to Amend Rules
The institution reserves the right to amend its policies, rules and regulations whenever and wherever it finds a requirement. If any changes are made, it will be intimated to all students. Hence, it becomes mandatory for the students to keep their contact details updated with the Institution during the program duration. Therefore, the prospectus and details that are provided should not be considered as a binding contract on the Institute regarding any specific rules or policies.
Terms And Conditions
These terms and conditions formulate an essential part of any contract established between the Institution and student associated with the institution.
To assure that the information in the Prospectus is accurate; every effort has been made. The Institution will take every step to provide the educational services as mentioned in the Prospectus. However, the curriculum content of individual programs is under constant academic review and may change from time to time, with the modification in content, discontinuation or replacement. In addition, factors like industrial action, the death or departure of staff may make it impossible or possible for the institution to provide options mentioned previously. In the case of any rational deployment of resources, previously offered options may be subjected to the minimum level of interest shown in any given year.
The institution reserves every right to discontinue any particular program, curriculum, facility or to bring variations in the content or method of the delivery of the program. If the institution discontinues any program it will take reasonable measures to minimize any disruption, caused as the result of changes.